Related to the B family. Inositol metabolizes fats and cholesterol A good way to maximize your E intake is to get enough Inositol. It has been reported that taking 500mg in the morning and evening can help fight depression.
What can it do for you
- Promote healthy Hair – aid in prevention of fall-out.
- Help lower cholesterol levels.
- Aid in redistribution of body fat.
- Help in preventing eczema.
- Aid in fighting depression http://www.healthbulletin.org/depression/depression2.htm
Toxicity and Deficiency: There are no known toxic effects. Deficiency though can include; Eczema, memory loss, constipation, higher cholesterol and excess liver fat. -Info. Source
Best Natural Food Sources: Cantaloupe, grapefruit, rasins, peanuts, cabbage, wheat germ, unrefined molasses, brewers yeast, dried lima beans, liver.
See Shopping list at Sainsbury’s
Purchase Inositol on Amazon
Read Related Articles: Further Reading: